'Updated'? We had to pay for 4 badges comprising of a name tag, Singapore flag, 2 tags for unit identification, 2 'OCT' 1 stripe insigmas, and the sewing of the rank too. So respectively, its $11 + $3.50x2 + $2X2 = $11 + $7 + $4 = $22. And that's one suit only, we have two. But once everything is done, it will be way cool. We chilled at the mess for a while during break, played the spot the difference in two pictures game and were we good. Imagine a group of of about more than 5people around the screen and mostly having good eyesight (if not we weren't be here right?). Too bad we missed the high score!
We helped to do some paper filing, perharps I should change some to a huge load. It was dreadful. About 60-65 files to amend several information and check everything page for correct contents and one file took us an average of 7mins to go through it. It was a nightmare, luckily we got more reinforcements and managed to sort through everything except amending the files that were imcomplete.
After knocking off, it was rush, rush and rush. Made it in time with the roses, met up with WeiLun, Ridza and Fumin. I saw fel, edison, mushi maro, debbie, stephanie and several of the other non-playing seniors. I also met PS Wong, LoL! People 2SG already, so must respect. The concert was okie, and I broke my zero barrier by sitting in during the CO performance, it was an eye-opener. I like the last piece, 'Sai Ma'. Sat down with Dr Lee for quite a while and had a brief conversation. He mentioned of future plans for the alumni band, but I think I had just enough for now.
Went for supper with some of the band people, got to know more of the freshmen and Wan Roan too. After all that initial planning to go somewhere, it turned out into nothing as usual. While they settle their transports, I left first, on foot that is. Imagine, 2-3am in the morning, walking from east to west Tampines, during the first night of the 7th month on the Lunar Calender. Luckily, I didn't see anything, but my hair stood up four times along the journey. But other than that, it was a good walk. You people should try it sometime during the month. Let me know of what you see and feel yeah?
I didn't understand what you meant by your sms but I stayed on after band as you requested..
Good job on the concert, treasure what you all have found, especially the memories and friendship or perharps even more. Its not just a cca, but a big family. All the best for prelims and A's.. Good luck even? Study hard please, to you especially, the one who have a good friend scoring single digit for the recent common test.
10:30 pm;