I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Thursday, August 04, 2005
Wednesday:

Today is the first day the new guys join us for sports. I loving it! Smile, we played soccer and had 3 teams. So it was turn-based of two goal elmination. Benjamin, Kelveen, Kee Wee and I formed a team, it oh my was it a formidable one. From the moment we stepped into the court, we never left. Winner in, loser out =p. Oh, I remembered I was in superb form. Yours truly.

The first match I didn't even touch the ball and out goes team number one. I was joking to them about there's no I in Team and stuff. So the second match they were like passing me non-stop, and so did I slot the ball between the posts non-stop. I couldn't stop smiling, something you don't usually see right..? Soccer in fun, winning is delightful, but slotting in goals is like cloud 9!

Lunch was like almost after soccer, including resting and changing all that. I had the afternoon off together with Vincent, my new found Commando friend, and he lives in Tampines too. I got a cool hitch-hike from him in is car, which is speechless. Wait till I clear AGC and BWC, just wait..

Around in the evening, I went down to CMPB and met the FEP people! The beautiful and kind ladies of the AFRC and the cool and handsome guys of FEP trainees. Kinda miss the place and the people there. Went dinner at a Thai restaurant in Bugis with my Aunt, Mom and Sis. It was a eye-opener trying out some of the unknown dishes.

I saw you at the bus-stop when I was getting of the bus, but someone was too busy sms-ing somebody to notice me.. Tsk tsk.. Blink blink!!

Thursday:

No sports for me today, got to go for yet another checkup, this time the last FFI. It rained on the way to PLAB, luckily we borrowed umbrellas from the RP, but Qing Yao's foldable umbrella wasn't really working.. He was complaining all the while when we were doing the FFI. I met Clement in the Medical Centre, apparently he's in some super good vocation, shucks!

Most of us had off passes to go update our passports. Benjamin and I went to Tampines Safra while most of them went to SiR. I had more adminstration things to settle with our departure date around the corner, so I couldn't make it for the alumini practice. I came home at about 11pm and had buy dinner. Later part of night is a telephone conversation with people, that I'm pretty disgusted with. Judging from what I've found out on Friday, I got nothing to say.

Making the effort doesn't pay off, all one had to do was to make it for the last 2 crucial ones and he/she would be included. Talk about being fair, and what crap about star players, look at all those who appeared 'suddenly' just makes me sick with the inconsistency of your practices. I bet if I were the same batch as you people, nothing would have happened. I am truly disgusted.
10:30 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com