I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Wednesday, July 13, 2005
Woke up since falling into bed at 9pm. Slept all the way till 6.30am only to find my fever subsided. Darn. I thought for sure I could see the doctor as I still had raging fever at 1am when I woke up briefly.

So had to choice but to get up for work. I left out my pt kit just in case the fever may 'revive' again, and that would really be unpleasant. Usual stuffs at work, but today is more special. During lunch we passed by a group of guys in pt attire and a ball heading out to the field. We smelt a challenge and quickly geared up despite just having lunch. I didn't eat yet because I was still comtemplating, several issues on my mind really made me slow and indecisive.

So I was kinda glad I haven't eat for we are going to play soccer. It was a 6-aside match. We had possession, more passes, more tackles and aerial challenges won, but we lost. Just before we conceded, I managed to steal the ball and caught the defence sleeping. So it was 3 guys plus me vs the keeper, and of all people Daniel had to miss the beautiful assist I gave had he slotted it into the net. But I myself squandered a nice chance when I sliced the ball off-target.

Had a concert to attend but I didn't have no numbers to call and no idea where and when to meet. Thankfully I managed to find out but I was late due to inconvenience of no handphone. My apologies to you Grace. I understood how you felt.

The concert was not bad, I especially like the Libertango and the Sukara song. The composer from Argentina is way cool, a class above the rest with the way Libertango sounded like. Most of the band people were there too, but not the ones I wanted to see and talk to.

Took the East-bound train with several East people, gave some nice stories for Hwa Ee to remember for the first day of the 7th month on the Chinese Calender (if im not wrong that is). The bus 21 ride home was cold and silent. Outstanding.
10:30 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com