I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Friday, July 01, 2005
Today I thought was just another routine, turned out to be something out of the blue. Firstly my routine was broken so I was running on adrenaline. Kept myself occupied till all the SAF Day events were over. We were taught how to operate the projector and labtop today.

Went to get my much needed rest, skipped lunch too. I was awoken by the sounds of the Band of Brothers movie. Completed parts 5 and 6, Cpt Winters is really a fine leader. We headed out to play soccer with Cpt Edwin too. Glad that our team won thanks to the fine lead we had developed. Managed to loot one in no thanks to all the assisting I always give others. People won't recognise that you contributed so much but only to the one who scores the most. A fine example would be the 4-1 thrashing of Argentina by Brazil.

Got into civi and met Christopher for alumini band practice. Relished with my 'One Tpt' and practiced 7th Night and Mononoke AGAIN. Mr CY gave me some solos, kind of turn off you see? I'll do something about it soon. Met Nizam, Tng, HouYuan, Wendy and Justine. Went to S11 with Christopher and Ridza for dinner. The beef ramen really rocks! So is that drink store by the market, very soothing!

Chris and I was at the bus-stop near the polyclinic waiting for our bus where we chanced upon Mr Julian. Got to know where he was heading, which was very fishy but I understand his needs.
Before he left us, we chanced upon Ms Limin sitting on the bus! *Sings It's a Small Small World* She was out with Shahidah, someone whom I haven't seen since 'A's?

Finally can watch naruto after so long. The RealPlayer helped me to download Divx with the necessary codec. Finally can resume from where I left off during BMT. Got a little draggy so
I stopped and decided to hear some blues. Wrote this blog now and had a chat with Ms Peiru. The feeling from yesterday is slowly coming back into me, whatever am I going to do..?
10:30 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com