I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Friday, July 29, 2005
It had to come, I wasn't prepared, I hadn't enough time.

During row call, some CF came in civilian clothing, 'somebody is gonna get hurt real bad..', and it was for sure. Luckily all in AGC came with in camou. I had orderly today, which was a good day to have it due to the fact today was only half-day. It was supposed to be th CFs duty but it somehow came to the AGC, me.

We had a talk on the core value, 'Fighting Spirit' by 2 of the 127 BWC and later a great presentation by LTA Eric on the JSF programme. He had videos which were totally amazing and cool, all about fighter jets and related stuffs. Maj Noel also briefed us slightly on today's programme, Wing Live Day, before heading out for lunch, as a wing.


Apparently, the programme was something like The Amazing Race but it isn't a race. I was also notified of a changed to car 11 to join LTA Eric as the driver, Shi Rong as the Team Leader, Zhi Wei and Zi Hao asa Navigators and me a Journalist. We started out from AFS to the first checkpoint at the bridge located near Indoor Stadium. We got a little lost due the multiple road closures due to the construction of the Paya Lebar/Kallang Highway.

Next was the Changi War Museum, where I went there with my BMTC Coy for National Education. There were primary school kids in there and their teachers were like guiding them on a tour, so we were just tagging along, all the way. The third place was the Kranji War Memorial, and it was my first time there. We had to count the number of tombstones, which was arranged very nicly in rows and columns and find a distinct similarity between the two presidents buried there.

At first we started doing mathematics on the counting but as we got uphill further and reached the top, the other down slope had even more to count. We were lost for words. We split up into doing the two tasks. In order to find the similarity, we had to first locate the tombstone right, but we couldn't find it. Luckily I chanced upon the office where I could ask an old man for the directions and answers. He provided the magic number of 4600 and directed us to the tombs. Little did I know two presidents were buried here, which made me wonder where the others were buried.

Last on the list was MacRitchie Reservoir, a place of familiarity because I used to have cross country here back in secondary school days. Gan Eng Seng was having their cross country and several primary schools having a tour around the area. We had to do timed spinning hula hoops and skip skipping ropes which was a little embarrasing. We didn't get first, but not last too.

Dinner was at a near by restaurant with a 8 course serving. It was owned by one of our senior's, Daniel, father, so we paid a reasonable price of $24. My group so happened to sit with Daniel so our table had extra service, like the food would be dispensed by the waitress, drinks immediately refilled while others had self-service or took a little longer. The dinner was really great and the celebration began. The cakes was out with the prise presentation and handing over ceremonies, speeches, everything a happy occasion would need.

The last part of the day.. Judging from what you said, I suppose you really thought it happened.. If that's how it should be, it shall be that way.. I won't defend myself, won't say what happened unless you ask, won't explain anything if you don't believe me. If you still remember that sms: "The moment you lose hope.. is the day that..", I really got nothing more to say..
10:30 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com