Andrew, Ben, Joel and I helped out in the swimming test for the 128 BWC people. It will be something we will have to do as long as we can stay in the course until then. Our OC and another Major talked to us a little about what to expect there. It was raining the whole day so we couldn't go play tennis. Weather was really nice though. Hitched a little ride from Leon so wasn't really caught in much jam. Almost missed the stop again. Got a long list of stuffs to get for the trip too, copying it from the board took me10mins, imagine the amount of items, stuffs and luggage size I would have on that day.. Hmm..
Practice productively, it saves time, effort and reduces unnecessary pressure and stress. Applies to both of you two.
Wednesday:
Not a good day to being with, woke up so late that my dad had to become an F1 racer. Traffic was still not so bad, but I left my hp at home, still on my bed, DARN! Spent the rest of my time wondering what time it was, and wondering here and there, several symptoms of hp deficiency were experienced too. If only my watch was still working..
Today's arrangement for the basketball teams were <170>170. Due to high disadvantage, we were always trailing them for about 5-10 points. To think we managed to turn the tables and give them a run for their money. A few of us went to do sucide runs on the tennis court, something like shuttle run, sprinting from one baseline to the other. Only one word could describe it, shagged. I saw Kah Xian, a senior from Tpjc, apparently he's a FDS in PLAB, wonder what's a FDS.. He won't say -.-zZz ..
I knew something would happen today, but forgive me for my absent-mindedness, I was totally contactless for yet another day. My apologies.. But you have shown me what you are capable of, develop on it and you will make it, some day.
Whenever I look at the people around me, one can only wonder why does such things happen even though of many distinctive differences in qualifications, characters and traits. Concentrating and focusing helps to ease and relieve, and time slowly joins the game aiding in the process further more. It's all in your mind, which actually help determines how you want to live your life. But if you are too physically drained, it gives no time and chance for the mind to act and operate. It is what revives and strengthens.
10:30 pm;