I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Saturday, July 23, 2005
Saturday:

Had breakfast with grace, waited at TM's Bk, but it turned out to be pavillion's Bk. What a total miscommunication. We moved on the Interchange's Mac instead. Been a while since I ate breakfast in Mac.We went our seperate ways, she to band to practice, me to go home to resume sleep. But it wasn't meant to be.

Took some time off to join Boon Hwee in our quest for GP and Gold, also relinquishing the good old days during JC life (makes the both of us sound old doesn't it?). It was kinda refreshing, because one won't get tired of winning too easily. I made two DKs and a unsuccessful TK, pretty satisfied. Had a tedious blog remake over, imagine opening about 15 applications on your taskbar, searching, reading, typing mostly by trial and error and much more. For now, it looks fine! =p

Sunday:

Breakfast was superb, Bak Ku Teh from my favourite hawker, whom had gone for a short 'holiday' for a while already. Glad to know he's back in business and back for good. Pretty much stayed at home, partly because it was empty and I have the perfect environment to do my stuffs.

Completed the last part of my insurance during dinner, which includes a lum sum of dough for my parents should anything happen to me. Steamboat for dinner, the perfect way to end a day.

Monday:

A little dazed since I woke up, we had our X-ray checkup today. Joel took a cup of hot tea and everyone asked him where he took it. It pretty much ended up with all of us with a cup of tea/coffee, sipping away and waiting for our turn.

During lunch, the group of girls whom I mentioned during the IPPT test were in all smart 4s, wonder why and what they are posted here for. I have no idea. After lunch was a way cool thing, but before we got to the cool part, we were dreading about what we had to go through. Only realising the place we had to go wasn't in AFS, we were complaining and stuff. It may be only be about 500m apart and the sun was pretty much blocked, the humidity was dreaded. Once we got to the place, we became of small boys in Toys "R" Us.

Still wondering what we were doing, well we were trying out our sizes for our flight suit, boots and gloves. Just wearing the suit make your imaginations run wild, it was pretty neat too. The suit was very comfortable and pretty out of this world. The flight boots were also kinda unique with its design and weight and so was the gloves. We were like creating a chaos inside the room, exchanging sizes of all items, asking for sizes, trying to figure out our own boots after they got mixed up and stuff. I tried all three and I got to say, :'Im loving it!' It was a whole lot of fun.

We got a visit from one of the Major in our classroom where he briefed us about this friday's event, sending off dinner for 127 BWC. It looks like we are going to have a field outing of some sort on that day, more will be briefed on Thursday morning. This would be fun too.

Getting off from work was pretty frustrating. Took me 45mins just to leave Paya Lebar to the transit stop on the outskirts of Eunos and another 45mins to reach my destination. I cant believe it. It rained again when I was returning home. Rain has always played a part in my life, be it sadness, joy or whatever Im feeling. It just comes and washes away everything temporarily and goes away with equal unpredictability.

When I met you today, I felt better in some way, somehow..
10:30 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com