I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Friday, July 22, 2005
Woke up with heavy eyelids, barely maintaining any vision as I made my way to work. Another such night, yet again. It began with yet another medical session. Made our way into Paya Lebar Air Base and draw another test tube of blood. Oh how I hate needles. As soon as we cleared it, another appointed of x-ray was presented to us. Oh brother!

We had a brief gym plus basketball session before changing back into our smart 4s. We gathered at the basketball court again to give support to our Aviation Wing team! Last time we beat AETI, today we were pitting against ADA for the champions of AFS title. The game was fast and furious, hands flew, bodies clattered and fouls littered across the whole court. But the Aviation Wing was not to be denied, we were the champions! Even though the margin was only less than 15points, but we still won, with every effort and perspiration. Well done seniors! This motivates me to sign up for the soccer tournament. Left AFS at around 1730.

Alumni practice came along fine, with many new faces around. Sounding much better already, but more could be done, its the first of alumni band performance so it must be good. Things didn't go according to plan but I guess certain things cant be controlled. Oh wells.. Helped the band people with the teacher to lock up the area. Walked Justine to the bus-stop across my music school. Limin even popped by, again. Band ended kinda late so I grabbed a can of soya bean from the new 7-Eleven, appetite not there.

While watching television i felt asleep briefly, so I just jumped straight into bed. Feeling sticky-ness all over me, took a quick bathe and was wide awake already. Got into msn and chatted with Ruth, surprisingly! Happy 18th Birthday! (Noticed the 'chopchop-ness of the last few paragraphs? Sleepy yeah.)

Day by day, the time draws closer, what should one be feeling?
10:30 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com