I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Thursday, July 21, 2005
Like every tuesday and thursday, we have our morning briefing. It was pretty short thank goodness. We got in our pt kits and headed to the courts. Basketball this time only half court, more fun too I guess. Teams were different and I scored more points. Wish they would get another soccer ball, they told me the previous ball burst due to the concertina wires (barb wires) on the fences. To think they burst the ball on the day they brought it, so don't even think of climbing those fences even though it looks easy to climb.

More time for more reading of manuals, I took some time of to do some SK work. Sent documents to the ration room which had fish tanks outside it. Some CPL dudes were playing with the hungry fish. Today's highlight was the Racial Harmony Celebration. Everyone in AFS gathered in the auditorium for a short event.

Had a short opening speech written by Defence Minister, a short video clip about how the different races' practice of birth, marriage and death. Sad to say I myself know not much things as what a Chinese should know. It ended pretty quickly and also almost just the time to knock off, way cool. Pretty good flow of traffic today and bus not like sardine.

Had dinner at the tim sum restaurant in TM with my dad and my sis with her boiboi, was dragged down actually. It was pretty okie but just a little expensive. A total of $66+, which included $1.30 for a small dumpling, $8 for a small slice of beef and $6 for a bowl of noodles and some soup which didn't taste like $6's worth. He also bought some food for my mom as she had her excercise class today, how sweet.

Tomorrow is the day. How should I go through with it? Thanks for the conversation, but my apologies for keeping you up late. Hope I can get to play the solo for you for I don't want to get a stomach ache. >.<" Just joking! =p

Meals can be skipped or postponed, but not problems. By casting them aside and only waiting for it to get worst then you start to do something about, it'll be too hard to handle, especially for someone like you. Whatever perceptions or assumptions you have of another, keep it for yourself and find out whether it is true a not. For its not what you always think at first is the actual thing. But Im starting to believe you're special, which is good, but there's a down side to it. It brings you solitude/loneliness, but you can choose whether to accept that path or not. My advice is not.
10:30 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com