Today began with straight IPPT test. Judging from my recent fitness, I thought I would skip on the extra cash and effort, the silver award. Gold's too much for me, <9.44mins is too much. The PTI was really late, and the six of us Air-Graders became SK warriors. We went to grab cones, SBJ mats, Sit-Up mats, filled water and so on and forth.
We took the test with female regulars too, something which is not common in the army but perharps Air Force yes. Our retail headed out to the Chin-Up bar first with another ladies' retail. They were like watching us do so we had no choice but to put on some show. I clocked 10 thankfully, but there was a zero fighter, which stunned us.
SBJ station was an eye-opener. As we waited for our turn and watched how the ladies jumped, I was stunned yet again. Oh well, results came out well with a Silver Award standard, phew. The 2.4km run really made me felt good as everyone ran together. I overlapped most of them just like how my Platoon Commander in BMT did to me on the third lap. I dedicate my award to them, sincerely. I did cheer them on along the way and also during their last 100m when I was recovering. A hundred bucks in the bag! Sweet..
We joined the rest of our Air-Graders at the basketball court where a match was going on. Our Avaition Wing defeated some other team with a whopping score of 90+ to 20+. We were in good moods and cheering them all the way. The rest of the day was just reading up on the manual again and we had a talk by a senior. He told us more of what to expect at Tamworth, which was really valuable information. The saddest thing was the lack of internet coverage there.
Leon gave me a lift to the outside so I could hurry down, but while on the bus, I comtemplated. Perharps it was not meant to be.
This is just for you, the things you are going through, I once go through too. If you do not believe or trust me I wun probe into your affairs. I don't have to prove to anyone of my capabilities or skills. But if you seek help, I can help. Listening ear is something everyone is able to do, so come to me only when you're ready to open up and talk productively (not whatever or dunno only). But Im glad at least you said at least one problem during that short period.
10:30 pm;