I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Sunday, June 26, 2005
Shufen's 21st Birthday Bbq! Met up with KaiLing at Macdonalds and brought many bottles of drinks from her home to the pit. Stuffed 2 in my bag and 2 on each hand, met another girl who was also an ex-Tpjcian band member. The caterer was already at the pit and KaiLing paid an amount which was quite large but I cannot remember already. So I was expecting her to collect money from all the people quite soon.

So I looked after the pit while they returned to her house to get the food. I spent quite a long time there doing nothing so I occupied myself by doing what I do best, observing. First to catch my attention was a guy lying on a girl's lap on a nearby bench to the pit. I was like thinking which lucky guy could he be and how fortunate he was. But nooooo, they ended up quarelling with all that angry body language and motion and the girl stormed off at the very end. Dramatic isn't? There were another couple who had a tent by the shoreline in their own world and oblivious to the eyes they were attracting. These were probably the better ones to say, the rest weren't so interesting.

When more came and KaiLing returned to the pit, I started the fire with another guy, a classmate of Shufen's in Tpjc. Boon Hwee came shortly after the fire started and we got the show on the road. He was like complaining about his contacts falling off with all the heat and stuff so I advised him to take it easy but he was just at it, especially with the satays. Calmilus, JiaXian, Wendy and Yuhui also came too. I had a very nice conversation with the girl I mentioned in the beginning, and was shocked to find out she was 2yrs older than me! Apparently, I thought she was only 1yr ro something lesser.

Stayed on till the end and helped out a little, most of the people had already gone home. Followed them back with all the stuffs and extra food and sent it back to KaiLing's home. Shufen and I left in a cab after separating from the both of them. She wanted me to drop off first but I had to support of the uncle (cab driver) where he too thinks that the lady must be seen home first. Happy belated Birthday Shufen!
10:30 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com