I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Friday, June 24, 2005
Daily routine resumed, yesterday was something out of the blue. All is well again! Today we had our first sports day, and it was something like chaos. We began with a total of 100 pull-ups for each group and my group did it! There was like 9 of us so theoritically, each had to do 11, but I only managed 10 but of course there were those we could like do 15plus so our group managed it.

We went straight into sports and skipped a short jog as we were short on time, which was soccer! It was a total mayhem which can be justified from the final scoreline of 7-7. To make matters worst, I didn't even slot one in! But I did squander some chances. >.< It was a great game where my group came back several times after going down, where we even led for once during the final stages of the match. Got a little down as I did not meet my expectation of at least a goal but Larry and Andy gave me some pep talk with all those assists I gave for the goals, a total of 5. So from then on I was nicknamed, 'KaKa'. LoL..

Met up with Shufen after so long at Marina Square. She was a little late but it was due to the new outloook and inlook given to the shopping centre. It is a totally new place and it was about time they renovated it. We dined at Swenson's and had a wonderful, wonderful chat. Took a walk around the new Marine Square before we sat down at Millenia Walk's Starbucks. Huifang, Nana and Bob were working on that day. It has been a while I last seen Huifang too. She's got a boyfriend already! Congrats girl!

Left Shufen at Tampines Mrt Station where I had to rushed some to attend to urgent matters, not nature calls for your information. What a day!
10:30 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com