So we the FeP trainees were naturally in charge. I manned the WsO section for about 2hours after Ms Camillia handed it to me, of course there was rotational duty. Luckily I did mine first so I could catch the movie on screening, The Band of Brothers 1 to 4. You can watch this show a thousand times over and you'll never get bored by it, just like LOTR! Even though no one was watching over us, but we were left work on the dot as usual!
Was walking to meet my sis at Tanjong Pagar when I met Ms Jeraldine. We were both surprised to begin with and had a very nice chat. My sis picked us up and sent her home. As usual, my sis interogated me about my relationship with her, just like everyone else would do, am I not amused. What else can I say?
10:30 pm;