I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Wednesday, June 22, 2005
Today I had my medical checkup by the Air Force. I geared up in my black vscb shirt, white pants and sandles as instructed on the letter, together with a big bulky bag of my smart four and boots. The map of location was pathetic to begin with, giving little and not much information. Took me about an 2hours to get there even though Tampines is so near to Paya Lebar. Ironic, it was probably due to poor knowledge and experience of the area.

The series of tests began which was almost similar to the ones at CMPB. They also took a lot of measurements and whole lot of other tests which I had no idea for, especially the ones concerning the eyes. I realised my right eye has worsened compared to my left eye. I also met this doctor from Ghim Seng Secondary School, a flute player who was under Mr Tan Beng Wee too.

The hearing test also proved bad. It seems that my right ear has also decreased in its sharpness. Right side again? The X-ray was like a flash but not my dental. This dentist, Dr Kenny Poh, was a interesting guy. From the time I went in, 1630, to the time I left, 1715, we practically spent most of the times chatting. Talked about so much things related to us, Singapore and the world affairs even though we were strangers. It was both enriching and enlightening. I was pretty privilledged and honoured to have met an intelligent guy by chance. By meeting him, I felt that I hadn't wasted my time from the trip to the RSAF Aeromedical Centre. Luckily I didn't have to report back to CMPB!
10:30 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com