I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Wednesday, June 22, 2005
Today is a kind of a free day. Super bored! WahzZz.. Cannot take it! Even though I brought many things to preoccupy myself, but still I cannot take it. Now is just the beginning, so there is not much to be done. But when work comes, it would quite 'occupying' I would say.

I woke up at 0630 but today i reached 0740, an amazing 10mins earlier when I woke up 10mins later. LoL.. Anyway we all got into our 'bunk' again and waited for further instructions. Most of us fell asleep. There were occassional disturbance where the admin people called for manpower, but it wasn't my department. Slept till about 9plus in the morning until some of us decided to go for our breakfast. Our bunk was freezing cold especially with morning rain.

Breakfast was hearty, had 'Lor Mee' and 'Kopi C', nice and warm. Returned back to 'bunk' for more rest (not sleep) before we had a briefing by a guy about being a Vehicle Commander. It made us all sleeply and tired again, probably due to the amount of details we had to know. Went lunch straight after that. Cpt Edwin dropped by and talked to us , about his experience in the Air Force - JCC, Airborne, OCS and lots more. It was enriching, especially about the river crossing with all those crocodiles in the river.

After that was the super boring part. I read through my book till I fell asleep. Then we requested for a high tea but it was rejected. I read through every part of the The New Paper, read more of my book, planned myself in my notebook and listened to music. But only to find our 1.5more hours to clocking out. I read Eugene's book a little and wandered about because my section had not much things to unlike the other sections. How slow time flew during that part. We just practically waited till 1715 where we left our 'bunk' and signed out on the book. We sat on the sofa, eyes on the clock for 1730 before we all left on the dot.

I just missed the 145bus so I decided to walk to the station. Took me 20mins from the usual 10mins bus ride to walk. Caught the train with Gary and one more guy and dropped off at Tanjong Pagar. Met my sis where she picked me up just from her workplace and travelled home. Once home, changed quickly and took my vehicle to central to meet up with Serene and Pei Yun. Had dinner at KFC where I met Michelle and KL studying there. What a pleasant surprise indeed! We had a nice chat before sending Pei Yun to her 65stop in the interchange and Serene to her 15stop and I took my vehicle home. Had my grandmom's dinner upon reaching home. Her soup never disappoints me, practically finished up what was left of it.

Had a short chat with Joel, poor him, he doesn't belong there in the first place, and me having such a good life, I myself feel guilty. I wish him all the best for his plan and hope for a quick recovery of his injured leg too. I shouldn't be complaining of being bored, compared to my other friends, I should be fortunate. But it was me who chose myself to be here nor my friends to be where they all are now. Sigh..
1:30 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com