I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Tuesday, June 21, 2005
What a unexpected turn of events for today! Start off from 0620 morning call, left home 0640, train from 0650 to 0725, bus 0735 to 0745 and finally 0750 the final destination. Phew, that was long. A total of 1hr 30min travelling time, horrendous.

My buddy forgot our pre-arranged meeting outside the gate, shocked to find him inside the careers room already. Signed in and waited in the auditorium. Waited till we were allowed to grab breakfast. At 1000 we had a presentation from Cpt Aaron about the Air Force. He gave a short talk together with the other Cpt. We did some adminstration stuff with the three beautiful ladies, Vannessa, An Qi and Regina. Then had a surprise meeting with the head of Air Force Recruitment. This would be the first and last of this week as he told us he would be clearing his leave. LoL..

We went our lunch at 1230 to 1345. The food is really cheap there, but we still had to pay for it unlike my friends in SISPEC. But I don't mind, seriously. After that, the Cpt came back and we thought we were in for another talk, but no. We were watching a movie! Saving Private Ryans that is! I always wanted to buy the DVD of that movie, but now there's no need for it. Not at the moment where the movie is still fresh in my mind.

The movie ended about 1645 and we had some dicussion about lessons to be learnt from the movie with both Cpts. Had a short briefing by An Qi before we were allowed to pack up. Little did I know it was already 1725. We lined up to sign out and all headed in our own ways. Took the bus with Jun Lee to the mrt and split at Outram Park. Waited for my sister at Raffles at door 14. I was sitting on the ledge reading a book where I later noticed a girl reading Naruto comic seating just beside me. She didn't really board any sides of the train, I guess she must be waiting for someone too.

Sis came 15mins late, only to realise the girl was gone. Wanted to show my sis of the Naruto comic, she's kind of into the anime. We managed to get seats and chatted a lot. Been a while since we chatted, it was like when I was still in Starbucks and worked midshift and we would get to go home together. Bought the PaPa Roti, one of sis's favourite and met Ridza in smart 4 too. Walked back together. Later Jeraldine smsed me that she thought she saw me at the stadium junction. I was indeed there, she was afraid to recognise the wrong guy.

Most of my friends in SISPEC in tekong now. Heard they received a stack of notes about safety and regulations and to be tested tommorrow 0800 together with another routine they had, the dreaded SOC. How fortunate I'm to have been selected in FEP, only 25 people in our batch. I WILL make it.
1:30 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com