Woke up kinda late today! Rushed here and there, managed to reach there on time. Had my routine morning order. I think I got cheated on my breakfast, won't get anymore stuff from that muslim store no more.
The auditorium was occupied in the afternoon so we were like homeless 'ghosts' roaming around the centre. Cpr Kwang Yu was like studying for his econs exams but fell asleep in the midst of doing so. The pilot interviews were going on so I was like chatting with those poly guys who were going to enlist next week. 3 of them were going to commandos, really respect those guys.
All the FePs who had their interviews passed!
Took a train with KaiYuan from my WsO section, left him to meet up with Ms Jeraldine. Today she was more high and talkative than Monday. All I can say is that,
'One mountain is higher than the other'! If you really want to acheive your goal, must really work hard! We split at Tampines where I had to shop some necessities. Grabbed a Iced Tall CM and some snacks before heading home. Met up with Ms Jean on my way back, what a pleasant surprise indeed! Fortunately, she's going to SMU! That would really help me a lot of my current goals. Thanks Jean!
10:30 pm;