I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Tuesday, April 26, 2005
0510 reverly, but I was already disturbed by some irresponsible clock owners. I was shocked to see Ali up already, but for Ivan, as usual. Once I done my morning stuffs, fell onto bed again by 0520. Today my buddy, Eugene became the platoon ic and I became the section ic.

My first day ever since my ingrown toenail, I realised I could only do pectoral stretch, which was the only excerise not involving the lower limbs. So of course I was excused from pt, felt a little funny because it was my first time. I used my special technic so I got breakfast real quick and sat with platoon 2. To my surprise, I had a hearty chat with them, pretty nice guys. My platoon had to queue up all the way from the beginning.

The guys had AGR today and all the AttB people had to help out as SK warriors. But I just had to show them my toe and I would not have to do anything at all, LoL. Next up was arms drills where I was sitting it out too, but observed from the side, learning at the same time too. After lunch had a 2hr break where I fell asleep throughtout the whole time. Some of the guys were practicing the loading and unloading of the magazine.

I brought my field bag down for Sgt Sugu to use for the 6km route march. All the AttB guys had a great chat of Gunbound, Maple Story, CS and much more. After an hour and half, the entire Coy came back. My platooon was especially in high sprirts with all their cheering and stuffs and we AttBs were proud of them. The guys changed to admin and headed out for dinner where we ate 'Bak Ku Teh'.

After dinner, we had some admin time where I used it to practice on my loading/unloading of the magazine. Shawn and I challenged to a duel for stripping and assembly of the rifle, and the outcome was obvious, haha! But later we had a lecture from PS and PC as some Ninja guys playing soccer down at the basketball court said we threw an apple at them, which was obviously not the truth. Xueyu finally decided to go to her chalet, well I'm in one too now. LoL.
10:30 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com