I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Wednesday, April 20, 2005
Pt was alright. Had 30, 60 in the morning. I pratically had stitches on both right and left side. Kinda irritating. We didn't have space in the stadium, so we went all the way to the place where we would hold the POP graduation. Did all the CPT warm up and ran and cooled down. To be honest, the CPT is really not cooling down. Seriously.

And to think training wasn't tough enough, we have Sgt Mervyn jogging platoon 2 back to company line. Thank god we didn't do so. 1250 lunch ended and fall in at 1330 for BCCT. We did some kicking today. The focus was more on the vunerable part rather than the head yeah? Sun was pretty scorching and we kissed the floor several times for some outstanding individuals not 'yah-in' away. The instructor was a tall thin man, not our usual Instructor Ivan Tham.

After some fine kicking, we had 10mins to grab our SBOs and helmets. Climbing 4levels up can sometimes prove challenging. We gathered for a series of tests. Had a short verbal test on hygience which i believe wasn't taught to us at all. The bandage section was quite challenging with the heat. Joel and I gift wrapped Ivan for the tests. Even though we were in the same group, Joel scored the highest and me the lowest for that station. Pretty odd isn't it? Perharps it's an indication I cant be a medic? LoL..

The evacuation station was the worst. I was dragged across the sand and inflicted dirty SBO and helmet. Not to mention I had to carry Jeremy for the next part of the test which I couldn't. The self-made stretcher wasn't the issue, it was the casulty. And it had to be ANG V SHAWN. (Must be Shawn) Poor Matthias, Eugene, Joel and me and to stretcher him off. And we only did it for half the distance. So i guess we failed that small portion of the test?

As we left that depressing station towards the back training shed, we cant 'Kablakanbuseng' by Sgt Kiran. So we doubled here and there before we settled down and waited for our turn. The CPR station was even more crappy. Most of the people were like anyhow and like that also can pass. (Next time I aint going to study no more.) The mystery question was the stunning part. I was tested the long form of 'CPR' by Sgt Simon. I paused and thought for a while. I learned before and had to really recall it with much effort. Then I just spilled out cardiopulmonary resuscitation and almost immediately I felt so clever! LoL..

Returned to wait at company line, a waste of time it was. Waited to long just to receive instructions to return to our bunks in 2mins to keep our SBOs and helmets and change to vest slack. Dinner was horrible and had little appetite. Oh I forget to mention I got the highest joined score for the overall test today! LoL.. Amazing isn't it? Two more days to bookout day, I can do it!
10:30 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com