Breakfast was the 4pieces of bread with a hotdog and some kaya and magarine. Had stand-by bed. Got knocked 40 for keeping the fans on and some unclean spots under dickson's bed. Today we had lessons on the M16S1. We learned how to load and unload the magazines and cleaning the weapon. Collected medicine balls from pegasus before heading out for lunch.
Slacked about 1hr before having a lesson on CPR. What I can say is that army makes the people here very desperate. Even using a dummy as an example to practice CPR on, these guys, especially the medics can really imagine very vividly. But there is one thing I would agree with them, which is if the person to lose consciousness and not breathing is to be Fiona Xie, I wouldn't mind saving her life. =p Nah, just joking. LoL.
Had strength training next. I would say time really flies when we do strength training. Its not that I enjoy it, but more like it takes a long time to complete it. We had dinner and had about another 1.5hrs of slack time. Took some time to prepare the SBO and helmet and had a short power nap.
We gathered in the training shed for more revision on the IA drills. It was the first time all our platoon 3 commanders gathered together except for Sgt Kiran who was the COS of the day. I had some difficulty in getting the right stance in holding the weapon in the various positions.
Sent arms last and had to wait section by section for the oiling part especially in full battle order and high-pod position. Had 2cakes for night snack before the mad rush again. Today shawn beat me to the toilet but I beat him to finishing my bathe first. Slept about 2220, didn't wash my stuffs, too tired.
10:30 pm;