I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Monday, April 18, 2005
Conclusion for today, hell. Early we had our daily pt. Then we had our ability group running (AGR). The non-stop jogging for 15mins wasn't the problem, its the warming and cooling down that adds on to it. My group was supposed to clock 2.5mins a lap, but since 2Lt Kelvin took us and he's such a fast runner, we overtook group A clocking 2mins a lap. Perharps all officers can really run. I still remember 2.4km run he overtook me on the third lap.

We jogged back to company line and I had a quick bathe. Then came BCCT, the dreaded event. Had kicking lessons today. Put in too much effort that the right thigh got a little strained. We 'kissed' the floor from time to time due to several reasons, what do you expect from our instructor, Ivan Tham?

Then came our first 4km route march. Our platoon was the last one to gather, so had to rush through everything. They gave us our rifle straps last minute and even rushed us to put it on without teaching us how to. Had some trouble with my strap, couldn't really open it to fit the rifle butt in. Ghazali came to help me, but only to get scolded by the Sgt Kiran for leaving his rifle on the ground. I feel bad about his punishment. I later also got it from Sgt Weefor fidgeting in the file. But I was adjusting the strap onto the rifle.

The route march was painstakingly tough. The weight really punished my trapezia muscles the most and everywhere else in me. We took the coastal route, went two laps. After 2km, already cant take it. It really turned me off to wanting to be a commander. Dropped dead onto the bed that night.
10:30 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com