I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Sunday, April 17, 2005
Didn't sleep well, woke up once at 3am. Couldn't really fall back to sleep straight away. Usually the pgm in the discman would last me until I fall asleep, but not last night. Today no pt! Weeeeeeee.! But we still had our pull-up regime. The count improved to 3 already. Kind of disappointed in the decline of my standard. Used to pull at least 6 in the past, probably a year or so ago.

We had fried prawn noodles for breakfast. It made me think of what I used to eat for dinner before enlisting. The fried prawn noodles usually comes with carrot cake, fried oyster and the delicious chili sauce. Sgt Kiran took us today. Today we had a stand-by bed. Ps kinda wasted our admin time with the stand-by bed, checking of the taping on our SBOs and field bags. But I was the first one up to the bunk after the inspection.

We visited the e-mart for the first time. I saw mervin, my long lost vscb good friend cum section leader cum band major. Talked for a long time before gathering at the training shed between W and S coys. Practically talking more 'nonsensical' stuffs there. Returned to bunks to pack our field bags before the inspection. Sgt Kiran and Aimran taught us the arrangement for the items and several technics to stuffing the bag. Admin began at 2205. As usual, first in to the toilet and to the bed.
10:30 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com