I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Saturday, April 16, 2005
0505, washed up and got ready. Not much on the 5BX but ran 6 laps. Had horlicks and boring porridge again. Area cleaning with people slacking again. Received shufen's and hwaee's sms. Something must have happened to her, probably her pw results.

Went full battle gear and learned how to strip and assemble the rifle. First trial was 32s for stripping and 90s for assembling. Got stuck with the slotting in of the charging handle. Lunch was unappealing but yet alright I have to say, probably because we were all hungry. Did a little drills before resting from 1300 to 1445.

Had lecture on reporting information about enemies and evading capture. Had another short rest after that before doing a survey in our bunks. There were a lot of questions to begin with, reminds me of exams in those years of Jc education. Dinner came before our technical handling test. The stripping and assembling went smoothly. I was pretty anxious about the assemling part.

Changed to admin before we had our night snack of a chocolate cake and 2 curry puffs. I don't know how I ended up with 2 cakes instead of 1. LoL! Had a short brief on our IPPT results and route march. Washed up and a brief chat with hwaee while taping up the field bag. Going to be a tough day soon.
10:30 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com