Lunch included hotdog, drumstick, wick potato and mushroom soup. Just love days with iced soya bean! Soothing. Had a break for half an hour before we had a terrible BCCT. The sun was already bad enough, not to mention the instructor giving us close contact to the ground with our palms. Had to constantly change the hand posture, from fingertips to palm and repeated again. If not, our hands would be literally cooked. Some of my buddies got their hands injured quite badly. Then when instructor teach us the moves, ask us to sit, all of us very reluctant. Our bums also can be cooked de loh. In the end i sat on my boots, hard to explain how. Overall, quite 'xiong'.
Had a quick dinner and 'chop chop' sending of arms before we had a talk with Major Yap. He came to sell us insurance. Spent about 1hr of our admin time telling us stories of the past recruits and their unfortunate incidents. I signed up for the insurance.
Admin started from 2040, and everyone was in a very good mood. I caught up with suvenna a little. Heard VS got honours gold and several other information. Most probably I won't be able to attend neither SYF nor the band's concert. Dude was going to go Australia tomorrow so I gave her a call. Halfway line cut, LoL, battery flat. Turned in early that night.
10:30 pm;