I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Monday, April 11, 2005
Woke up without even waking up once at all. A nice rest I had. Time check:0517. Changed and tidied up. 11B MIA. -.-" think i lost it last night after dinner. Most probably it dropped out from my very sexy (small and short) pt pants. Press panick button! Search ended up fruitless. Practically flipped my organised cupboard upside down. In the end I had to report to sgt. Negative thoughts of punishment flashed in my mind, push-ups, confinement, guard duty and the $50 replacement fee. -.-zZz We had noodles today, pretty alright. Milo was nice. Drew arms, de-oiled and visited the loo.

Today we had our swimming category test. In short, fail or pass.I was kinda nervous since it had been a while I entered a swimming pool and I had no goggles. I just cant siwm w/o it. My eyes very sensitive. Managed to borrow goggles from Kelvin Yue, phew -.-"! Once I got into the pool, everything went smoothly and naturally. It was refreshing and cooling. Had a quick shower and returned to company line. Had another OO talk. A lot of the guys all just fell asleep, it's just natural I guess, everyone' tired.

Western food for lunch! Yummy! We went to the 300m range after that. The demostration was pretty disappointing, with most of the sgts' shots missing. But it was still cool though. Cant wait for our range outing. We also took the big army truck (tonner) today. Was surprised that it could fit the entire platoon in it including the sgts.

2125 admin. First earliest time we had. The day ended like most of the other days.
10:30 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com