First drawing of arms went on. Another bunk clean-up. My lock is the number combination type, so very hard to open very quickly. Ususally when in a big hurry to take something always cant open, and vice versa. Just don't understand why. But this time managed it on the first try. Ps showed us the standard for our bunk clean-up in section 4's bunk. Changed into smart4 and had a lecture with our beloved Orientation Officer (OO). A very nice guy with a good sense of humour. The best part was the 'ghost ghost' part. LoL!
Had lunch and began another session of taping and labeling of our SBO. The sgt.s didn't instruct us on the proper way to do it, in the end had to redo almost everything. My section was in a big mess. The place like a market of people shouting for green/black tape and marker instead of fish and vegetables. For all the redo-ing, I ended being the last man to finish it. Probably because of the perfection that i seek in everything that I do. I can bet with you that most of my platoon mates just anyhow type. Very unsightly and not secured. Then we had our first lesson of Combat Physical Training (CPT). It included CPT1 and 2. The sun was scorhsing and we did almost everything on the basketball court between O and P blocks. We also had the long lessons on the warming up and cooling down routines.
We had a short lesson on arm drills with our weapons after dinner. Quite interesting I have to say. but holding the gun in the 'high pod' position seems to take a little effort. Sending of arms proved challenging. By standing in high pod position and looking into the armskote, I noticed the armskote asst.s seem to be a bit slow. But I can understand because they are new to it and are still learning. By the time we had our Routine Order (RO) by 2Lt Kelvin, almost 2230 already. We had to wait for platoon 1 to send their arms too.
Rushed to bathe, but already had to line up. Oh if you still do not know, tekong's toilet is way cool. Side by side without door, hmmm.. Made it in time for 2245 and managed to squeeze in a little chat with dudcy. Music, towel and on the bed I go. Shirt and pants a little wet because I didn't really had time to wipe with the towel.
10:30 pm;