I envy no man, becos I got to soar the skies and taste true freedom...
Saturday, April 09, 2005
Bad start to the day. It rained overnight, freezing cold. On my way to the toilet, I got stunned. Due to the gap between my section and the toilet, wind from the sea just sweeps by. Thoughts of all the spooky stories I heard about tekong just flipped through my mind. Couldn't slp well last night, woke up about 3-5times.

Porridge and bun for breakfast. We had our first bunk clean-up. Left abruptly to attend to our helmets. The connection of the head camou and helmet proved some challenge to us, but I got it in the first try! ^^

Lunch was chicken rice, the vegetables was nice. Next up was our Standard Battle Order (SBO). Darn cool! 2Lt Kelvin joined us at the company line. As I finished mine quickly, he happened to pass by and gave me positive comments. I stand by the mirror and cant help thinking how cool I look in the SBO.

Dinner came with rice, pork ribs, fried fish. It was alright. We had our fire drills too. Before it happened, I was interviewed by 2Lt Kelvin. He's a cool guy. His office was filled with picture of girls in skimpy attires. then the second fire drill came when I was on the phone with dad. I forgot my 11B, but it went unnoticed. Phew -.-"! Those other who forgot something got a few rounds from Platoon Sgt (PS) David. Light's out extended to 2245, I touched up on my SBO. Took my music out and covered my eyes with my towel. Thought a little of home.
10:30 pm;

a.
1.

2.

3.

4.

b.
1.

2.

3.


c.


.

planes.
CT4B - AGC [150805-170905] S211 - BWC [150107-251007] EC120 - RWC [121107-261108]

archieves.

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com