1) Some of my platoon mates have blogs and they want to update them. As I was the only one who wrote a diary since enlisting to POP, several of them have asked me to lend them my diary. But you know diary is something personal to me, so I cooked up with this Blog idea. So I wont need to lend my diary to others to read, they won't bother me to tell them what happen on certain days and I won't need to repeat myself thousands of time over.
2) This should give those enlistees to be a brief idea of what to expect in army if you were read through it. I'll be glad to answer doubts and enquiries. I can also help you with the things to prepare when you enlist, depending on my availability.
Heartfelt thanks to Fel who helped me create this, civilian time is really too short during BMT.
*Entries not 'up-to-date-', due to very little civilian time to type it out. Please bear with me.*
*If there is any mistake anywhere, be it spelling, grammar or the contents, please kindly let me know. Any comments would be great too! Your time and effort will be greatly appreciated.*
10:29 pm;